Albany Edit & Video Transfers Picture to Video Conversion Instructions
First you must determine the type of Picture to Video Conversion you want.
1) Pictures timed to music all the pictures are broken into groups and each group
2) Music timed to pictures each photo is up for 7 to 8 seconds and the music starts on the first picture, but fades out on the last picture or is not specifically timed to the pictures.
Both types have a similar process for organization.
1) You may use any size picture.
2) Sort out the pictures and music you will use for your project.
3) Place the pictures in order and number them if you wish.
(*Certain pens and markers will rub off on the picture behind it.)
4) If you would like a title(s) in your project write them on a piece of note paper
5) Break the pictures into groups that go with specific songs and place them in envelopes or folders
6) On the envelope or folder write the group # and song title that goes with that group.
7) Please provide the music on CD or Tape and any other information you feel we will need to complete your project and attach it to your project.
1) If you only want specific people, places or objects in your picture.
2) Television is wider than it is tall so some pictures may be cropped
3) You can use more than one picture on the screen (montage), but we count each individual picture
4) If you want or need to get more complex than what is outlined here,
Helpful Hint: There are 60 seconds in a minute.
If timed to the song. Figure the number of seconds in a song and divide by the number of pictures you have to see how long each picture will be up.
If timed to the pictures. Multiply the number of pictures you have by 8 and divide by 60
Call us if you have more questions